Boost is a £7.8m Growth Hub backed by the ERDF, led by the Lancashire LEP (Local Enterprise Partnership) and Lancashire County Council. Its purpose is to help Lancashire’s businesses grow.
Through Boost, Lancashire businesses from start-ups to large companies can get access to a number of funded programmes in areas such as mentoring, product development, leadership development, and accessing finance.
Since 2016, Boost has helped more than 3,000 businesses across the county to grow, creating more than 750 jobs and adding more than £15m to the Lancashire economy.
Examples of local businesses benefiting from Boost support include:
• Revivocell, a biotechnology business who got funding from the Lancashire Manufacturing Growth Fund to develop a prototype device for testing cancer treatments.
• Lune Valley Dairy, a family business who developed their leaders using Lancaster University’s Lancashire Forum business masterclass programme.
• LYPH (live Young Play Hard), a fashion designer is expanding into international markets with help from Boost’s Growth Mentoring programme.
• Relative Insight, a language analysis business raised expansion funding from the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund.
• NuBlue, an ecommerce and web design agency who secured growth funding from Lancashire Rosebud Finance.
If you want support to grow your business, contact Boost on 0800 488 0057 or visit www.boostbusinesslancashire.co.uk and they will send an experienced business advisor to find out more about your business and outline how they can help you achieve your ambitions.