Google Analytics 101 – Understanding Google Analytics
This interactive one day course is brought to you by Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce and Ethan Giles, Operations Manager of novi.digital Ltd - UK award-winning specialist digital marketing consultancy.
In this session Ethan will be delivering an overview of the following:
• Making sure that Analytics is set up correctly
• Looking at traffic from different data sources
• Setting up conversion tracking for goals and ecommerce
• Using Events for tracking important user engagement and interaction
• How to test different browsers and device types
• Looking at location and languages of the website visitors
• How demographics information can help inform website content
• Web page and site content analysis
• Setting up and using Experiments within Analytics
• Studying Landing Pages and Exit Pages
• Setting up dashboards to view key metrics quickly and easily
• Connecting Analytics to Webmaster Tools and AdWords
• Multi-Channel and Cross-Device analysis
• Using Site Search for further information on your user journey
• Looking at ways to improve site speed
• Benchmarking your data
• Setting up reports
• Setting up alerts
This is an interactive one-day course that allows attendees to ask questions and collaborate to learn how to improve their Website and online campaign performance using Analytics.
Attendees are encouraged to bring laptops in order to work through examples.