SEO 101 – Understanding Search Engine Optimisation
This interactive one day course is brought to you by Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce and Ethan Giles, Operations Manager of novi.digital Ltd - UK award-winning specialist digital marketing consultancy.
A beginner to immediate course for business owners, marketing managers and decision-makers with AdWords accounts looking to improve campaign performance.
- Using Google Webmaster Tools Search Console including:
- Search performance
- Website issues and how to fix them
- Internal Linking
- Inbound Linking
- Outreach and Digital PR
- Common mistakes and misconceptions including:
- Why position isn’t the number 1 metric for success
- Why building backlinks can be bad for SEO
- Understanding PageRank and Domain Authority
- Content Quality and Readability
- Google Trends
This is an interactive one-day course that allows attendees to ask questions and collaborate to learn how to improve their Website and online campaign performance using Analytics.
Attendees are encouraged to bring laptops in order to work through examples.