Workplace mental health - Workshop
Analysis from Deloitte (2017) indicates that the cost attributable to mental illness in the workplace is between £1,205 and £1,560 per employee per year.
What this workshop will do for you
- Confirm the business case for addressing mental health
- Identify workplace risks to mental health
- Help formulate objectives for improving mental health in the workplace
- Provide tools for making improvements and realising benefits
- Enable you to evaluate, and take away, appropriate actions for your own workplace
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Managers and supervisors
- HR professionals
Who is leading this workshop?
Chris Gold is from Workplace Mental Health Limited www.workmentalhealth.co.uk a not for profit organisation based in Bolton. It draws on over 25 years experience to create positive mental health cultures that improve business performance. They put practical solutions in place to ensure mental health equality is achieved for the benefit of business, your staff and customers.
Malcolm Martin is from Employer Solutions Ltd, an HR consultancy based in Lancaster. It has over 15 years experience in Human Resource practice with small and medium size enterprises in North West England. As a skilled workshop leader, Malcolm has developed hundreds of HR career professionals across the UK