Level 2 Principles of Risk Assessment
Who Should Attend
This qualification is for all employees, it give them the ability to contribute to the risk assessment process and act always to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
By the end of this course delegates should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the main causes of accidents and ill health, and the implications they have for people in the workplace
- Demonstrate an awareness of the of the legal requirements for risk assessment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of risk assessment
Delegates will receive training in the following subjects:
- Main causes of accidents and ill health, and their implications for people in the workplace
- Legal requirements for risk assessment
- Principles of risk assessment including:- hazards, risks and control measures- the five steps of risk assessment- the hierarchy of control- risk assessment review and record keeping.
This course is brought to you by Chamber Members Affiniti Trainging - Affiniti Training is a Safety Training Provider specialising in courses on: First Aid, Health and Safety, Personal Safety, Fire Safety, Food Safety, and Teaching. We are based in Lancashire, the North West of England, but provide training nationally
For this Qualification we can currently offer certification from the following Awarding Bodies:CIEH (The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health)