Data Driven Leadership
Most organisations capture and report data, but data is useless without analysis that leads to action. Learn how to collect data in your organisation, learn from it, gather feedback, and useful useable accountability in order to bring about measurable success and results for your company or department for the long term.
This one-day leadership skills training course will show you how to know your numbers and P&L and use them to set priority, maintain focus, and allocate resources and will take you through discussions, case studies and interactive exercises and will open up to possibilities of how to use this tremendous asset to lead your organisation higher.
Course Objectives Include:
- Understanding big-data and analytics fundamentals for decision making
- Identifying and executing effective data analytics initiatives
- Selecting and recruiting the right team on the analytics journey
- Boost HR and company productivity and performance with metrics that matter
- Shape an analytics-centric culture that generate data-driven managers
Become a data-driven leader who is measured and focused while building a data culture whereby you can truly know your staff, clients, product and market activities, successes, and shortcomings. Data-Driven Leaders are NOT necessarily analyst or data scientists but rather, they recognise the value of knowledge and the power of putting it to use in management.
This course is delivered by Nadeem Khan - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadeemrkhan/