You Can Export Workshop
What's the best way to enter international markets?
The use of agents and distributors to enter international markets is common. But is it the best method for you? And if it is, how can you build and manage a network of these trade multipliers?
This interactive workshop, delivered by Tony Brown, Consultant for International Trade, will provide background theory and practical advice in this business critical area.
The topics covered will include:
• The difference between agents and distributors
• Other possible routes to market
• How to find the right agents and distributors for your business
• What to consider before appointment – what are the predictors for success?
• What should be included in an agreement?
• How do you set targets?
• How do you manage your network and motivate them?
• Terminating an agreement without getting sued.
With an introduction from Lancaster District Chamber of Commerce who will talk about how they can help your business with export rules and regulations, documentation and much more.
When: Wednesday 4 September 2019
Time: 9:30 - 12:30 with Networking Lunch
Where: The Storey, Lancaster