Lancashire Business Day 2019
Lancashire Business View will once again bring the business community together to celebrate all things Lancashire on this year’s official #LancashireDay.
This unique event will take place from 7pm on 27 November at the brand new £12m Crow Wood Hotel in Burnley as the first business event of its kind at the venue which is set to open its doors in October.
Now in its third year, the event will see Lancashire’s leaders from across the county come together for a night of celebration and inspiration.
And of course, there’ll be first class local entertainment and food delivered by head chef of global award-winning Bertram’s Restaurant.
Join us to:
- Meet and network with like-minded leaders of businesses from all sizes and sectors from across the county
- Showcase your commitment to the county and be part of the #Lancashireandproud campaign
- Celebrate Lancashire in style!
- Reward your team, clients and suppliers with a night to remember
- Remind yourself just how good Lancashire is – what we make, service and deliver!
- Help drive and be at the forefront of the #LancashireDay and #Lancashireandproud campaign
- Be inspired and learn from our guest speakers
- The event will also feature an update on Lancashire Business View’s ‘Buy it in Lancashire, bring back a billion’ campaign.
MAKE #LANCASHIREDAY PART OF YOUR MARKETING STRATEGY
If you and your business are #Lancashireandproud make sure you are part of this campaign to celebrate the county. This event is not just a fantastic networking opportunity, it’s a chance to make #LancashireDay part of your marketing strategy to showcase your roots and shout about your business.
Attending will unlock a whole host of marketing materials to help you do this, plus the support of Lancashire Business View’s multi-channels with 30,000 readers in print, 12,000 email subscribers, over 40,000 combined social media followers and 34,000 monthly website visitors.
Individual ticket - £80 +VAT
Bundle of five tickets - £380 +VAT
Table of ten - £750 +VAT