COVID-19 Business Support Group - 22nd May
Worried how your business will cope from the impact of Coronavirus?
Want to know about the financial and other support that’s now available for small businesses?
What about your own personal finances and how you’ll manage?
Or moving to homeworking. And looking after your own wellbeing as well as the wellbeing of your employees?
Free practical, business support and advice from Stephen Parkinson, a dedicated small business coach in Lancaster and author of the Coronavirus Business Survival Guide.
To view the Coronavirus Business Survival Guide please CLICK HERE.
• Update – how is everyone?
• Latest update on the coronavirus situation locally?
• Latest on business support opportunities how businesses and others are responding?
• Good practice showcase – what is your business doing how can people learn or join in such as : finances, support, communications, HR, wellbeing
• Community need – what does the community need how can my business help?
• Guest speakers
• Online networking
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 950 4327 0993