ChamberWEBINAR: North Lancs Expo Q&A
Return of the North Lancs Expo
We are so excited to share the news that the eagerly awaited return of the North Lancs Expo is here. A unique event which sees businesses and visitors collide on a platform to showcase the amazing businesses in North Lancashire being held on Friday 30th September at Lancaster & Morecambe College.
Due to high demand, we felt it important to bring the Expo back after a two-year break due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have listened to feedback on past Expos and changed the offer accordingly. But don’t worry, it will still have the positive atmosphere and ample networking opportunities and we would be delighted if you would join us as an exhibitor.
There are many excellent business reasons to take a stand at the North Lancs Expo:
- Cost-effective – An affordable way of engaging with new customers
- Time efficient – Meet hundreds of interested businesses in ONE day
- Targeted – Tightly focused on the North Lancashire business community
- Popular – over 100 exhibitors expected and over 1,500 visitors
- An outstanding networking opportunity
- Easily accessible central location
- Free parking and Free WI-FI
- Book now pay later (you decide when and how)
- Free entry for visitors
- Held within an undercover professional exhibition area (The marquee is back)
- Best Stand Award competition
To book your stand please visit north-lancs-expo.uk or phone 01524 381331
This high-profile Expo is brought to you by Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Lancaster & Morecambe College and Lancaster City Council.
If you are new to the Expo, have any questions or would like to learn more about the benefits to your business, join us for an informative webinar and Q&A.
An informative 30 minutes, with time for questions throughout!
To book your place at this webinar please click 'select tickets' below.
Once registered, a meeting link and password will be forwarded.