Google Analytics 101 – Understanding Google Analytics
Join Lancaster & District Chamber and Aaron Crewe of novi.digital Ltd - UK award-winning specialist digital marketing consultancy for Understanding Google Analytics.
In this session Aaron will be delivering an overview of the following:
• Making sure that Analytics is set up correctly
• Looking at traffic from different data sources
• Setting up conversion tracking for goals and ecommerce
• Using Events for tracking important user engagement and interaction
• How to test different browsers and device types
• Looking at location and languages of the website visitors
• How demographics information can help inform website content
• Web page and site content analysis
• Setting up and using Experiments within Analytics
• Studying Landing Pages and Exit Pages
• Setting up dashboards to view key metrics quickly and easily
• Connecting Analytics to Webmaster Tools and AdWords
• Multi-Channel and Cross-Device analysis
• Using Site Search for further information on your user journey
• Looking at ways to improve site speed
• Benchmarking your data
• Setting up reports
• Setting up alerts
This is an interactive one-day course that allows attendees to ask questions and collaborate to learn how to improve their Website and online campaign performance using Analytics.
Attendees are encouraged to bring laptops in order to work through examples.
This session will be delivered by Aaron Crewe. Managing Director and Founder of Novi.Digital, Aaron has over 12 years of experience within the digital marketing industry. Having managed over £6 million in digital advertising spend and having grown a digital agency from a back-bedroom operation to a multi-award-winning organisation of 12 expert professionals, Aaron brings a commercial and profit-focused approach to digital marketing, with a keen aim for ensuring that customers needs and wants are put first.
During recent years Aaron has increasingly led inspirational talks, seminars and training sessions due to his keen ambition to educate business-owners and marketing teams on how to correctly implement, grow and manage successful digital campaigns for optimal return-on-investment.
Aaron believes in bringing a people-first approach to the digital world, firstly by asking questions such as the 'why's and how's', then utilising data science methods to bring meaning to the campaigns.