Social Media Bootcamp
In this introductory session, suitable for all beginners to social media, Cumbrian internet marketer Paul Teague will give you an overview of the key social media channels and help you to use them better in your business.
Content covered during this beginner-friendly training:
• Why should you bother with social media?
• The three most compelling reasons to use social media in your business
• The 'Magnificent 7' of social media and when to use them
• Big social media mistakes
• What (and what not) to do on social media
• How to engage your audience on social media
• Social media legal pitfalls
• Social media time management tools
PLUS Ask any questions that you want to in order to help you to select the correct social media channels to use in your business and any troubleshooting queries that you may have.
About Paul Teague Paul Teague is a social and digital marketer. He worked for the BBC for 18 years and was responsible for setting up the original BBC Cumbria website, working with his team to win two international web awards. Paul has sold thousands of digital products online since leaving the BBC in 2010. He is now a self-published author who writes thrillers and sci-fi novels as well as non-fiction titles on social and digital topics.
£65+vat for Chamber Members, Non-Members £120+vat (Cost includes a sandwich lunch and refreshments)