Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce’s aim is to help, support, advise and provide opportunities for new business start-ups within their first year of trading, with the aim of helping them grow and prosper in the District as well as nationally and internationally.
- Connections to over 400+ local businesses
- Business Start-up support
- Build business relationships, partnerships and strategic alliances, through a plethora of networking events throughout the year.
- Online networking/Forums
- Access business mentors & buddy’s
- Four essential business services, which include:
- Access to HR, health & Safety, legal, tax and VAT advice
- One phone number - 24/7, 365 days a year
- One website - features a massive document library with 750 free downloadable template documents.
- Plus Legal Expenses Insurance - Providing cover accross 11 sections, up to £100,000 per claim and £1,000,000 in the annual aggregate with no excess.
- Discounted Merchant Services
- International Trade support and advice including discounted Export documentation
- Free promotional opportunities via Members e-newsletters
- Promotional links via Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce's website Business Directory with an enhanced listing editable by you
- Responding to your enquiries for information and advice and keeping you up to date on business support opportunities.
- Be part of the North Lancashire Business community be up to date and know what is going on in your local area so you maximise potential opportunities.
- FREE business start-up resource pack
£130 Annual Fee (+VAT)
Terms & Conditions:
- First year of trading only (date first invoice generated)