Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce’s aim is to help, support, advise and provide opportunities for new business start-ups within their first 2 years of trading, with the aim of helping them grow and prosper in the District as well as nationally and internationally.
- Connections to over 400+ local businesses
- Business Start-up support
- Build business relationships, partnerships and strategic alliances, through a plethora of networking events throughout the year.
- Access to FREE Briefings & Workshops throughout the year
- Online networking/Forums
- Access business mentors & buddy’s
- 24 hour Legal Advice Line & Chamber Legal Expenses Insurance
- Discounted Merchant Services
- International Trade support and advice including discounted Export documentation
- Free promotional opportunities via Members e-newsletters
- Promotional links via Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce's website Business Directory with an enhanced listing editable by you
- Responding to your enquiries for information and advice and keeping you up to date on business support opportunities.
- Be part of the Lancaster Business community be up to date and know what is going on in your local area so you maximise potential opportunities.
- FREE business start-up resource pack
£100 Annual Fee (incVAT)
(Offer 2 years membership for £200 inc VAT)
Terms & Conditions:
- First 2 years of trading only (date first invoice generated)
- Excludes Chamber HR – (Optional Extra)
- Includes 4 Members Meets or one off networking events per year (Max 2 people per free event)