Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce's aim is to help and support the Lancaster district's Student population. By providing opportunities to engage with and learn more about the employment and career opportunities within the SME sector as a viable alternative. Thus helping students recognise the employment opportunities which may exist within the Lancaster District to help retain graduate talent to benefit the local economy.
Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce will provide students with access to training, development and networking as outlined below:
- Connections to over 400+ local businesses
- Build relationships, partnerships and strategic alliances, through a plethora of networking events throughout the year.
- Bespoke events for students
- Online Networking/Forums
- Employer Visits
- Access to business buddies
- Business Briefings
- Support for Business Start-ups
- Access to Members discounts & offers
- Be part of the Lancaster Business community be up to date and know what is going on in your local area so you maximise potential opportunities.
£50 annual fee (No VAT)
Terms & Conditions:
- Must be enrolled on a full time course – Details must be provided to Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce
- Excludes Legal & HR Services – (Optional Extra)
- Includes 3 FREE Members Meets/One off networking events