Bailrigg Garden Village Issues & Options Consultation
May 31, 2018 - 8:00am
Lancaster City Council plans the Bailrigg Garden Village to be a new self-contained settlement of around 3,500 homes with a target for some 2,000 jobs in South Lancaster - a place for living and a focus for sustainable growth in conjunction with the expanding Lancaster University - ‘The Times and Sunday Times University of the Year 2018’.
An ‘Issues and Options Paper’ has been produced which covers the options in more detail.
If you would like to comment on the issues and options towards planning the Bailrigg Garden Village (BGV) please go to our webpage www.lancaster.gov.uk/bgv. Please comment by Wednesday 11th July 2018.
We are holding a number of consultation events, details below, to help shape proposals for the Bailrigg Garden Village. The events will give people the opportunity to discuss issues and options related to the Garden Village, with a view to putting together an Area Action Plan (AAP) for how it will be developed.
• Wednesday 6 June, 3pm – 7pm, Lancaster House Hotel
• Saturday 9 June, 10am – 1pm, Ellel Village Hall
• Tuesday 12 June, 11.30am – 2pm, The Storey
• Thursday 14 June, 2pm – 6pm, Rowley Court
• Monday 18 June, 11.30am – 2pm, The Storey
• Thursday 21 June, 2pm – 5pm, Ellel Village Hall
• Wednesday 27 June, 9.30am – 2.30pm, Lancaster House Hotel