BW Selection Box event
Commercial law firm Baines Wilson is offering local businesses the opportunity to take part in their Selection Box event on 10 December. Throughout the day the firm will host a series of free zoominars on a wide range of legal topics and delegates can select which sessions they would like to attend based on their business needs.
The event will also support the most vulnerable in our communities by encouraging donations to Cumbria Community Foundation’s COVID-19 Fund and Rosemere Cancer Foundation.
The firm’s legal teams are hosting six briefings at various times on 10 December:
· There is a useful session on taking your business online for businesses who have had to adapt and change their operations due to the pandemic;
· The Corporate team are covering the importance of Terms and Conditions to protect your business;
· The Employment team is hosting a delegate led, HR Hub, to address businesses most pressing concerns and recent changes to legislation and case law;
· The Commercial Property team will hold a session on possession proceedings where they will deal with issues landlords and tenants are facing due to legislation changes;
· The Dispute Resolution team will cover debt recovery strategies and litigation issues that have arisen from COVID-19 including changes brought in by the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020.
This event follows the success of our first series of zoominars for HR professionals from September onwards which attracted over 150 delegates.
Joanne Holborn, Head of Employment Law and Training at Baines Wilson, explains: “We are hosting these free sessions to offer a full range of support and advice to businesses who are looking to the future. As a firm, we want to give back to businesses in these unprecedented times and equip organisations with the knowledge and confidence to tackle any challenges they are facing and to be able to take advantage of opportunities and rebuild stronger.
“We also want to help support our local communities and vulnerable people that have been affected by COVID-19 so we are asking participants to make a donation, if they are able to, to Cumbria Community Foundation’s Covid-19 Response Fund or to Rosemere Cancer Foundation.”
For more information on topics covered and to book on to any of the sessions, please visit - www.baineswilson.co.uk/event/baines-wilson-selection-box