Community Wellbeing, Health and Fashion Event
Loyne Specialist School are really excited to host the first Community Wellbeing, Health and Fashion Event here at the school in Lancaster.
Students from the Loyne FE Centre are working incredibly hard to plan and prepare to host the event through their Employability sessions. They will host stalls including a nail salon, soup hub and smoothie bar as well as creating exciting designs for a catwalk and clothes shop on the evening. They will also prepare canapés, gift bags and be helping out at the event with maps, timings and other useful information. This is a hugely important part of their vocational curriculum which we hope can be supported by our local community.
Confirmed guests include, Body Shop, Lush, Crossfit Gym, Active Lives, Chenrezig Kadampa Buddist Centre, Healthy Food Lab, Tropic, Scentzy, Anna Jane Holistic Therapy and much more.
Come and enjoy FREE workshops, talks & live demonstrations throughout the evening!
- ·Meet exhibitors within health, wellness & wellbeing
- ·Talk to practitioners and coaches
- ·Experience taster sessions in holistic & alternative treatments
- ·View repurposed clothing on our catwalk
- ·Try on and buy our repurposed clothes and accessories in our shop
- ·View & try natural skin & makeup products, alternative foods & drinks, art, gifts and much more…
- ·Supporting The Friends of the Loyne charity
- ·Raffle prizes
This will be a very special evening full of wellbeing & treats for Mind, Body & Soul!
Tickets (including goodie bag):
Early Bird Ticket £3 via Loyne School Office until 31 28th March at 12 noon.
On the day Ticket £5
Children under 16 FREE
Included with the Early Bird pre-booked ticket sale will be entry into our prize draw to win back the cost of your ticket.
The Loyne Specialist School, Sefton Drive, Lancaster, LA1 2QD