Go Green and reduce costs
Below is the FREE support available from the Chamber Low Carbon Programme which is available to Lancashire SMEs.
Two of the areas of support alone are worth £6,250.
Sign up now so your business does not miss out!
A FREE ENERGY & ENVIRONMENTAL AUDIT
(This would normally cost £1,250 plus VAT).
- This will calculate your carbon footprint and include recommendations on how to reduce costs and save money. It is a comprehensive audit which looks at all areas, including: electricity, gas, water usage, transport, fuel and waste streams.
At the Budget an investment incentive was announced, super-deduction. It allows companies buying plant and machinery to take 130% of their spend in capital allowances. This can give a massive saving in corporation tax working out at about 25% of the investment made. On what counts as plant and machinery, they list investments such as solar panels and electric vehicle charging points. It only lasts until March 2023 so will be as good a time as any to invest, an E&E Audit would help you make the right decision.
FREE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SUPPORT
(This would normally cost £5,000 plus VAT).
- Free Green Rose workshops – to help your business work towards getting ISO14001 and build your own Environmental Management System providing the documents you will need. Further free on-site support of 2.5 days including a pre-inspection audit. If you already have ISO14001, it can be used as refresher for up to two people from your business.
ADDITIONAL FREE SUPPORT AVAILABLE:
- On site specialist advice about the most appropriate low carbon technologies or renewable energy generation suitable for your specific premises or activity with payback periods for investment.
- Attendance to key policy update events, and our popular LIVE Lunch and Learn Events (good networking opportunities).
- If you are a supplier of low carbon technology, or support supplier, we can add you to our database, of preferred suppliers (after some simple validation).
- If you have a product or idea which will reduce carbon emissions, we can support with that innovation, with free consultant support. Our specialist pool of consultants can help any new low carbon technologies to manufacture, to market or to identify demonstrator sites.