Job vacancy at Printing Plus
Based in Morecambe, this firm is one of the area’s leading print service providers with a reputation for outstanding customer care and a growing, UK-wide customer base.
If you are looking for a position in a progressive company as a valued member of a friendly, hard working team this is an ideal opportunity for you.
You will have good people skills, be very well organised and are likely to have commercial experience. Strong computer skills are important too. You will need to be able to communicate clearly and personably, both verbally and in writing.
Knowledge of the print industry is not necessary as full, in-house training will be given.
This is a long-term, permanent position.
Whilst this vacancy is aimed primarily at experienced individuals a trainee with strong potential would be considered.
- Handling customer enquiries via phone, email and in person.
- Overseeing existing accounts to ensure that clients receive first class customer care and continue to hold the business in high esteem.
- Liaising between management and production to ensure a smooth flow of work.
The successful candidate will have:
- Education to GCSE level with good spelling and numeracy.
- A high standard of personal organisation.
- A cheerful and friendly personality.
- A team player's outlook and a can-do attitude.
Salary will be according to ability and experience.
This is a full-time position, 38.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.