Jobs - Membership Executive Permanent, full-time position. Lancaster Chamber
Membership Executive, Permanent, full-time position, Lancaster, £20-21K plus benefits
We are delighted to be recruiting a new Membership Executive to join a local leading organisation that supports businesses in Lancaster and the surrounding areas.
This is a pivotal role in the organisation and the successful person will have a business background, people-focused sales skills, excellent customer service skills and, live preferably within a 15-mile radius of Lancaster. You will love arranging client meetings and enjoy working to targets. You will be a self-motivated person who just likes to 'get on with the job' and can work from home/the office when required.
To lead on the recruitment and retention of the members in the organisation through proactive work to increase membership.
You will need to demonstrate proactive sales skills, with some knowledge of marketing principles and excellent organisational skills. Experience of business support issues would be an advantage.
- Proactive recruitment of new business members
- Lead generation through cold calling etc
- Arranging & attending meetings with prospective new members
- Offering business support to existing members
- Attending networking events/conferences
- Thinking up new & original marketing campaigns
- Admin using CRM database
You will be the sort of person who loves to meet people and can communicate with business people at all levels confidently.
- A proven track record of sales and business development
- Experience working within a business environment
- A passion for Lancaster/ North Lancs. and current local events/news
- Excellent skills in IT and in using databases
- Ability to manage self and work in a small team
- A friendly, professional & presentable outlook on life
- Car driver with own transport ( all expenses paid)
To apply for this unique role please do email your CV and a cover letter explaining why your background suits this new job role.
(You will need to live within travelling distance of Lancaster as in the future you will be attending the regular events this organisation organises)
Please contact Mandy Blackwell on 07967583980 for more information.