Leading Lancashire Courses
Lancaster and Morecambe College will be running a funded CIPD training course commencing on the 29th April for 4 weeks. It will focus on Understanding Organisations and the role of Human Resources. The remaining dates are the 6th May, 13th May , 20th May. On successful completion of the course and assignment you will gain 4 credits towards an award in CIPD.
They will also be delivering the following courses in social media.
- Managing Facebook for Business - 23rd April & Sunday 26th April 10 - 4pm
- Managing Facebook Adverts - 30th April & 1st May 10 - 4pm
- Managing LinkedIn for Business – Professional Profile Part one - 2 session course 7th & 8th May 6:30 - 9:30pm
- Managing LinkedIn for Business – Page Profile Part two - 2 sessions course 14th & 15th May 6:30 – 9:30pm
- Managing Google – 21st & 24th May 10 - 4pm
- Managing Instagram – 28th May Day course 10-4pm or 28th & 29th May 2 evening sessions 6:30 - 9:30pm
- Managing Twitter – 4th June Day course 10-4pm or 4th & 5th June 2 evening sessions 6:30 - 9:30pm
All courses are available free to Lancashire based business with fewer than 250 employees through the leading Lancashire project. Please contact Leanne for further information.
Project Lead (Leading Lancashire)
Lancaster & Morecambe College
Direct Dial: 01524 521511