North Lancs Expo Update
We can’t believe that it’s over eight months since the inaugural North Lancs Expo and, here we are, doing it all again. Are we mad? (Maybe that’s a question best not answered). The great news is that this time last year Expo 1 was only just emerging blinking into the sunlight! We have already bookings for almost 50% of the exhibition stands; we have 10% more stands this year; and have some great sponsors including EDF, Lancaster City Council, Lancaster University and Printing.com.
As we build up to Expo 2 (the sequel), we are delighted to announce that we already have some high-profile strategic partners working with us on our media strategy. Lancashire Business View is our print and online media partner, and they have already been giving us great coverage, and Silverdoor Apartments– a Chamber Ambassador, and a international company - are providing us with some valuable social media back-up.
As we look forward to 2018’s Expo, it’s worth having a read of some of the genuine feedback from last year’s:
- “I thought the organisation was fantastic. The first impression from arriving to unload was better than some major shows at the NEC I’ve attended! Everyone was so helpful. The networking opportunities were fantastic and great to catch up with contacts new and old. It was fantastic value for money. I like that you took a risk and opened to the public, although we are not a B2C company you never know what connections can be made. I liked how you got the school children to attend too!” Responses from the survey.
- “Just wanted to say a massive congratulations on all the Expo work. It was incredibly well organised and a pleasure to be a part of.”
- “This is a very brief note to congratulate you and all at the Chamber on a highly successful first Expo event. Clearly, you all worked your socks off to achieve what you did from a standing start.”
- “On behalf of Lancaster Vision/Lancaster Civic Society, I can say we are proud to have been part of the Expo. There was an excellent buzz in the main marquee on both days, we made some useful contacts, and we were very interested to see the range of businesses represented.”
- “Sorry I couldn’t attend, reminds me of the party I couldn’t make and everyone is now talking about it. Well done to you and the team!”
- “Thank you very much. You should all be very proud - as without your “stage” 2000 visitors and 100 businesses would not have collided! Well done to all the team.”
- “Thank you to the Expo Team at Lancaster Chamber for a wonderful and well turned out first (of many) North Lancs Expo. It was great to meet prospective clients and people to work with... but most of all it was jolly good craic with other exhibitors and people within our business community here in Lancaster and District. Sometimes it's not just about the 'leads' but also making good connections, expanding your network and just putting a face to a name! Bravo Vicky Lofthouse and team. #NL_EXPO”
So, if you are considering booking now’s the time and don’t forget attendance as a visitor is free on both days. http://north-lancs-expo.uk/