Queen’s Awards for Enterprise 2021
Department for International Trade North West is having a free webinar “Queen’s Awards for Enterprise 2021”discussing the benefits the Queen's Awards for Enterprise can bring to a business.
The webinar has 2 dates: the first one is on 16 June and the other is on 7 July. Both are the same webinar, so if your members can not attend the 1st one, they can attend the 2nd one.
Please find the attached flyer for the details.
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise is the highest award available for businesses in the UK. Winners have reported benefiting from worldwide recognition, increased commercial value, greater press coverage and a boost to staff morale.
Who’s it for?
The Queens Awards for Enterprise are open to businesses of all sizes and sectors, organisations can be a business or non-profit. Organisations must:
• Be based in the UK and file its Company Tax Returns with HMRC.
• Be a self-contained enterprise that markets its own products or services and is under its own management.
• Have at least 2 full-time UK employees or part-time equivalents.
• Demonstrate strong corporate social responsibility.
Focusing specifically on the International Trade Award, this session will provide an in-depth look at the additional eligibility criteria for this category and application process.
• You will be provided with hints and tips on what a good application looks like.
• Hear from previous North West winners who will share their experiences and the positive affect the award has made to their business.
• Gain insight into the application process and timetable.
• Discover what the next steps are after applying.
• Delegates will be offered a free one to one call for general advice on the application process.
Please circulate the attached flyer to any of your members who might be interested in the webinar.
The links for the registration is:
16 June - http://bit.ly/NWQA-1606
7 July - http://bit.ly/NWQA-0707